About Me

Search

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Subject of my posts . . . .

As you can see most of the posts and pictures on my blog are and will be about my family.   They are my greatest blessings and I am thankful for each one.   My days are mostly spent at the Riverton Hospital.   I work in medical records and analyze the inpatient charts.  If they are not complete and have everything necessary to make it a legal document, then we have to get the doctors to sign or finish them.   I love the new facility and my boss is wonderful.   Paul is still traveling and doing consulting for a company called Integral.   He mostly supports software made by Computer Associates.    That is the original company he worked for when we first got married and he is quite skilled in a lot of their products.   The webcam makes it fun to talk to each other at night, but it is not the "real thing."   Hoping to be in the same zip code 24/7 some day soon.

1 comments:

Karen Brothersen

Sometime you will be in the same zip-code! Sure love you.

Post a Comment