About Me

Search

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Manti High Class Reunion

I went home on Memorial Weekend to attend my high school reunion in Manti.  About 1/3 of the class came and it was so good to see everyone.  Most of my closest friends were there and we all laughed and laughed.  It is a wonderful  feeling to be with old friends and renew the bonds that you shared and are still very dear to you.  Here is a picture of the gang:

                                                 1973 - 2013 - 40 years

  I also ended up being there for Jason's 3rd birthday.   I took this cute family picture:

 Kyle and Karen invited me to go camping and they decided to go up 6 Mile Canyon, above Mayfield.  We stayed in his new trailer (toy hauler) and it was so nice.  The older I get the more I enjoy the comforts of home.  I miss my Utah mountains and just being able to pull off in a spot and enjoy it.  California does not have open land like that and if there were a spot, a zillion people would be in it.  I so appreciate the aspens and their fluttering leaves and the fresh smell of the pines.   Thanks   . . . for letting me tag a long.



1 comments:

Karen Brothersen

Love this post! Keep em coming lady! And we sure had fun on that camping trip with you too!

Post a Comment