About Me

Search

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Where has Kathie gone . . .

I have not posted on my blog for 6 months.  I don't really have an excuse, except to say that I am really good at procrastination.  As time has gone on there are so many things to catch up on that I just don't know where to begin.  Can anyone else relate to this?  I am going to repent and just put down some brief comments and pictures to catch up on my life. 

I started volunteering at Sutter Tracy Community Hospital about the middle of February.  I work at the front information desk and help anyone that comes in the front door and needs directions, information, to locate a patient or family member . . . etc.   I work 1 or 2 days a week and I really enjoy it.   I am getting to know a lot of fun people.  My boss asked me if I wanted to take over the scheduling of the volunteers at the information desk because the lady that normally does it is out on medical leave, and I said yes.  It is like putting together a giant crossword puzzle that makes everyone happy.   On the upside, I can totally control my schedule, so it is all working out.

We did some spring camping because you can do that here in California without freezing to death.  We went to Samuel P. Taylor State Park, Casa De Fruita Resort, and Sunset Beach. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment